HDR - FOX T2 Not powering up

March the 10th I said I was in the process of buying a used HDR-FOX. I bought that over three weeks ago and exchanged my hard drive as soon as it arrived.
I also installed the custom firmware too.
Your advice re encryption came yesterday, well after I had done that. I don't ignore peoples helpful advice and do appreciate their recommendations.
I also give helpful advice on motor engineering forums which is more my field.

Your advice re encryption came yesterday, well after I had done that. I don't ignore peoples helpful advice and do appreciate their recommendations.
The advice was in post 8, dated 9th March. Get your facts straight before you try picking any fights.

I bought that over three weeks ago and exchanged my hard drive as soon as it arrived.
Your advice re encryption came yesterday, well after I had done that.
But you didn't think about asking about the encryption thing 3 weeks ago when the problem occurred? You just charged straight in and formatted? You even referred to the encryption problem yourself before your replacement arrived, so you'd obviously thought about it.
Bizarre.

Bizarre indeed – the OP seems to have understood the advice according to his post 11. Still, his loss not ours. Perhaps he wasn't all that concerned about preserving recordings.

Back