HDR-FOX T2 Web Interface problem

Erratic

After not using my PVR with the customised FW for close to 12 months , (it was still powered up and working), I've run into a problem with the web interface, when I attempt to connect to it all I get is the top banner displayed with the disk chart and VFR display and nothing else the actual page content is blank.
When I tried using it initially after its long sleep the HDD was full but I've managed to clear off a load of junk recordings using the normal TV PVR interface but it made no difference.

I've tried the fixweb procedure using telnet but it made no difference, there were no errors displayed during this other than with the favicon.ico not being found.
Updated packages too and again no difference.

I dont know what I can do and I would prefer not to wipe out either the HDD content or most of the settings if possible. Any help appreciated.

Try clearing the cache on your browser, quitting the browser and restarting it. I've had cases where the Hummy was actually working fine but my browser (FF) was displaying a stale page.

it was still powered up and working
Have you since rebooted it?
I've run into a problem with the web interface, when I attempt to connect to it all I get is the top banner displayed with the disk chart and VFR display and nothing else the actual page content is blank.
If you are running some sort of web protection in your browser have you attempted to either switch it off or suspend it for the web-if?
I dont know what I can do
You could also ...
View Source on your browser might give an idea of where it is dying. Post the last 20 lines or so...

Anything in webif-error.log?
Without a working webif you will need to telnet and issue
Code:
cat /var/log/webif-error.log

Back