How to replace email account in Remote Scheduling?

Hello all you helpful peeps

My long owned trusted HDR Fox-T2, you know the one that has had many hard drive transplants uses the Remote Scheduling feature to great effect

When a series ends and a new season begins, the old schedule as set by the hand set directly on the box's epg does not always carry forward, hence using the rs feature, unfortunately I have loads of entries listing programmes I used to watch many eons ago (in the days of VHS tape), in the hope that some executive decides to do a rerun, which you may miss by manually looking at the epg

I've seem many forum entries about deleting boxes from the rs web site list that have gone to meet their maker, ceased to be or pushing up the daisies, but how can the email address be changed, there seems to be no option to change your email address using the rs website, presumably you create a new account and enter the new account email on your Humax HDR-T2 web-if settings page, but how can you then transfer all your already set up schedules, do they have to be manually configured again or can I sprinkle some magic dust

Thanks in anticipation

Last edited:
I've seem many forum entries about deleting boxes from the rs web site list that have gone to meet their maker, ceased to be or pushing up the daisies, but how can the email address be changed, there seems to be no option to change your email address using the rs website, presumably you create a new account and enter the new account email on your Humax HDR-T2 web-if settings page, but how can you then transfer all your already set up schedules, do they have to be manually configured again or can I sprinkle some magic dust
Just enter a new email address on the settings page in the Humax web interface, that should do it. It will register a new account and transfer everything over automatically.

Back