I can see the aura has a resume menu, but does it resume series play or just resume the episode???

Member 7823

The Fvt 4000 had a great feature before the update

RESUME SERIES. You could resume watching a series from where you left off and when that episode finished it started playing the next episode in the folder

Resume play was the first tab of the recordings menu where all recordings were stored in 'last watched' order

This all changed with the SOFTWARE update which moved the resume menu to somewhere obscure, and even if you did start a spare from the resume menu, it would stop at the end, so then you still had to find the next series and episode to resume the series/folder

I can see the aura has a resume menu, but does it resume series play or just resume the episode???

I don't know about the Aura but on HDR T2 you can select multiple programmes using red/green buttons and then press play and it will play all the selected recordings back to back. Resume is only (AFAIK) for resume playing of an interrupted episode

Where are you seeing a "Resume Menu"? If you play a recording that has been partially played then it will prompt with two options "Resume watching" or "Play from start".

There is an option in the "Record & Share" menu called "Series play" that will "Set to On to play back all episodes of a
programme successively." which might be what you want?

FVP 4000 combined both functions to create a Netflix experience

1/ The Resume menu (the very first menu you come to) had all the programmes in last watched order, so it was simple to pick up where you left off (2 clicks)

2/ when the episode ended it would autoplay the next episode Netflix style (no longer does this)

Not Rocket science but it seems to have totally illuded Humax new developers

Back