Incomplete Visual schedule display

MymsMan

Ad detector
Today both the webif and RS Visual schedule displays are incomplete. Webif not showing next Friday and RS empty from Monday
Screenshot_2018-10-26 Humax HDR Fox T2 (Humax) - Schedule.png
Screenshot_2018-10-26 hpkg tv Remote Scheduling.png
The webif error-log is empty and the browser console shows the following when displaying the Visual on RS (no errors for webif)
Code:
Unchecked lastError value: Error: ID already exists: remove-open-in-this-container ExtensionCommon.jsm:610
Unchecked lastError value: Error: ID already exists: separator ExtensionCommon.jsm:610
Unchecked lastError value: Error: ID already exists: hide-container ExtensionCommon.jsm:610
Unchecked lastError value: Error: ID already exists: move-to-new-window-container ExtensionCommon.jsm:610

I think it is the curse of the clock changes again - the webif has two Sundays
and RS is showing Mondays schedule as Sunday

Mine is doing the same, I also assumed it is the clock change (sounds like a womans complaint :rolleyes:) affecting it.

The display on the remote schedule and webif home pages both show all the programs, they just don't make it to the RS Visual Schedule.

Today both the webif and RS Visual schedule displays are incomplete. Webif not showing next Friday ..
Your snapshot of the webif is showing Friday's details. It is labelled Thu 01/11/2018. As you said, the dates on the left have the Sunday label duplicated. This has pushed the remaining days' labels down by 1.

... and RS empty from Monday
My RS views are fine.

Webif back to normal but RS still not showing Mexican Grand Prix or anything following it :(
The Grand Prix is the cause of the problem, deleted the recording and RS Visual back to Normal, re-schedule the recording and problem recurs.

Why it causes a problem is a mystery, no obvious special characters in the the title. It spans midnight but I have other recordings that also span midnight.

Back