Instant Replay & Skip Forward Time

I used this feature a lot with the HDR FOX T2.
Under Freeview Live TV settings>Record & Share
There is an option to choose how many seconds/minutes you want to go back or forward but I can't work out which buttons I'm supposed to use for this feature.

I used this feature a lot with the HDR FOX T2.
Under Freeview Live TV settings>Record & Share
There is an option to choose how many seconds/minutes you want to go back or forward but I can't work out which buttons I'm supposed to use for this feature.
The arrows to the right and left of the OK button.

Not exactly related but..................... When watching a program in real time and want to skip back I find that the arrows do nothing but if I press rewind even just for a second or two the arrows will then respond.

When watching a program in real time and want to skip back I find that the arrows do nothing but if I press rewind even just for a second or two the arrows will then respond.
I don't know if this is your issue but the first press of the arrow brings up the timeline, it is the subsequent presses that move along the timeline.

I don't know if this is your issue but the first press of the arrow brings up the timeline, it is the subsequent presses that move along the timeline.
That is the case when watching a recorded program but on a live broadcast the arrow does nothing at all, pressing << brings up the bar at the bottom of the screen and after doing that the arrow will then also bring up the bar. I just tried it again and got the same results.

That is the case when watching a recorded program but on a live broadcast the arrow does nothing at all, pressing << brings up the bar at the bottom of the screen and after doing that the arrow will then also bring up the bar. I just tried it again and got the same results.
I agree, just tried and get the same results with live broadcast. You either need to press the << button and press again to speed up the reverse or press > play to pause and then reverse.

I agree, just tried and get the same results with live broadcast. You either need to press the << button and press again to speed up the reverse or press > play to pause and then reverse.
Cheers Steppy, good to know it's not just me.

Well that is 3 of us now, are you sure it is not the same for you on live broadcasts?

Back