Intermittent blank screen during playback on LG C2 TV

We've started getting brief "blackouts" while playing back recordings on our new LG OLED65C224LA TV. The screen goes blank (black) and audio stops for 3-4 seconds during playback of recordings before resuming. If we rewind the section of the recording it plays back fine. The Humax is connected directly to the TV's HDMI1 input.
Neither of the other HDMI sources exhibit this behaviour (Panasonic DVR/BluRay player and NVidia Shield TV Pro).
Has anyone else had this issue?

something else to check; assuming the C2 menus are similar to C1, go to General/HDMI Deep Colour and make sure it's set to off rather than 4K

something else to check; assuming the C2 menus are similar to C1, go to General/HDMI Deep Colour and make sure it's set to off rather than 4K
The HDMI Deep Colour setting is greyed out for some reason, so I guess it's not causing a problem.

WIll try fixdisk tonight....

I left fixdisk running last night (it had got to 12% without errors when I left it), but I don't seem to be able to locate any log output for it. Any ideas??

Something I saved ages ago:

The diagnostics page builds the list of logs dynamically from three locations

/tmp - for logs that don't persist over a reboot;
/mod/tmp - for persistent logs;
/mod/etc - for TVDiary database;
/mnt/hd3 - for logs from fix-disk runs.

Sysmon log = /mod/monitor/monitor.db

Something I saved ages ago:

The diagnostics page builds the list of logs dynamically from three locations

/tmp - for logs that don't persist over a reboot;
/mod/tmp - for persistent logs;
/mod/etc - for TVDiary database;
/mnt/hd3 - for logs from fix-disk runs.

Sysmon log = /mod/monitor/monitor.db
Thanks for that.
/mnt/hd3 only contains maintenance.boot.log, which doesn't contain the fixdisk output.

The other locations listed don't appear to have it either. Maybe it's not persisted??

While fix-disk is running it writes the log file in /tmp. At the end of its run the log file is copied to /mnt/hd3 (without progress indication)
Most of the contents of the log are what is shown on the terminal.

While fix-disk is running it writes the log file in /tmp. At the end of its run the log file is copied to /mnt/hd3 (without progress indication)
Most of the contents of the log are what is shown on the terminal.
Ah OK I guess I lost the terminal output when the Windows machine that I ran it from resumed this morning :0(

Well...whatever fixdisk may have found/fixed, the problem has not gone away - another couple of 3-4 second blackouts during playback in the last day :0(

Back