Is there anyway to roll back the software to the old version????

Member 7823

Just noticed the disaster of new software install where they have REMOVED THE RESUME MENU?????!!!!!?????!!!!
That was my go to menu to continue following a series.
Is there anyway to roll back the software to the old version????

Its not such an obvious place anymore

Menu
Top Picks
Recordings
then you will have a choice of "Recently added" or "Continue watching"

Another annoyance is that if you use that method to continue wating your programmes you cannot delete from there so you have to go through the normal route, which ends up being quicker.

Another annoyance is that Member 7823 insists on shouting at us all with all those ridiculous punctuation marks.
It's as if the megaphone that he uses as an avatar isn't enough.

Please stop shouting at us.:frantic:

Its not such an obvious place anymore

Menu
Top Picks
Recordings
then you will have a choice of "Recently added" or "Continue watching"

Another annoyance is that if you use that method to continue wating your programmes you cannot delete from there so you have to go through the normal route, which ends up being quicker.

Already spotted this but
A/ It takes 45 minutes to navigate there on this e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y- s--l--o--w interface
B/ (and MOST important to me) This menu does not support series play making it totally redundant for resuming/following a series

Also noticed the whole new interface freezes after only a few clicks in any direction so I cant even navigate from the main recordings menu down to the 50+ episodes of a series I recorded back in December

It's just a bodge and quite frankly I only saw if for first time last night - jumped with glee to see the new list view and must of taken all of 10 minutes to realise it was sheite - Humax could have saved themselves the embarrassment had they sent it to me for 15 minutes before flushing their reputation down the toilet

Have emailed Humax and I understand this is never getting fixed so hoping I can either roll back the software or bin it - To be honest most catch-Up services are quicker/better than the 4000 now - provided you create a login they RESUME play from where you left off AND auto play next episode - reason??? simply because the whooooooooooole planet expects to resume play and the only service that dont do that are in the bin now

They need to take a look at the NOWTV box, that is one slick piece of kit for less than £15!

I know it can't record, but for catchup/YouTube (720p) etc its superb, super quick interface which goes as fast as you can press the buttons on the remote and I have never experience one single buffering issue. I got a smart version as well which has Freeview tuner built in for less than £25!

Back