itvhd has disappeared from my epg on both webif and rs

mihaid

this is probably why I have a failed itvhd recording for yesterday. pressing guide on the remote there are no entries on itvhd at all until GMB tomorrow. anyone has any idea what could be wrong?

It seems that the ITV HD EPG is down. It's being reported all over the place. Strangely, my LG TV that has it.

this is probably why I have a failed itvhd recording for yesterday. pressing guide on the remote there are no entries on itvhd at all until GMB tomorrow. anyone has any idea what could be wrong?
It is both the the EIT p/f (that is the now and next version of the EIT) and the EIT Schedule (that is the 7 day version) and that is missing up to 6a.m. tomorrow for ITV HD. Any recordings for ITV HD that rely on AR during that period are at risk until the IET p/f is fixed.

It seems that the ITV HD EPG is down. It's being reported all over the place. Strangely, my LG TV that has it.
Is it a freeview play TV? If not then perhaps not all transmiters are impacted

It is both the the EIT p/f (that is the now and next version of the EIT) and the EIT Schedule (that is the 7 day version) and that is missing up to 6a.m. tomorrow for ITV HD. Any recordings for ITV HD that rely on AR during that period are at risk until the IET p/f is fixed.
d
So that is why my recording failed yesterday.

Is it a freeview play TV? If not then perhaps not all transmiters are impacted
No, it's not FVP but is smart and connected. Same Hastings transmitter as other sets. It's missing on my Sammys and my T2.

I booted my LG off my network, just to check, and the ITV HD EPG was still present and correct.
And I don't know what Freeview Play is anyway:oops:

Seems that way. But if it is cached, why the hell does it take so bloody long for the EPG to populate? (rhet).

Seems that way. But if it is cached, why the hell does it take so bloody long for the EPG to populate? (rhet).
A full round of the freeview epg broadcast is 270 seconds. Is that about how log it takes?

No. When I hit the 'Guide button, it takes about 6 seconds to populate the visible bit of the EPG which is 7 channels for about 2 hours.

Back