K no longer special

U? Easier to understand? Whoever comes up with this bollox must think the public are as moronic as they are (or just don't think at all).

It's like Musk renaming Twitter to X. Everyone calls it "Twitter slash X" so that worked (not)! And if it's not Twitter, what are tweets now?

The big question is why? I wonder what the cost is for such a pointless change.
Brand consolidation I guess. I didn't know those channels were all part of the same group.

Cost doesn't matter - it's a commercial setup, not BBC, so they can squander their advertising revenue on what they like. Maybe they think it will garner more advertising - wouldn't surprise me if it did since presumably advertisers are brand image believers.

U? Easier to understand? Whoever comes up with this bollox must think the public are as moronic as they are (or just don't think at all).

It's like Musk renaming Twitter to X. Everyone calls it "Twitter slash X" so that worked (not)! And if it's not Twitter, what are tweets now?
More DOG :poop: on screen I expect. On Dave (so-called) comedians appearing on repeated BBC programmes have joked about appearing on Dave not U&Dave. Complete waste of time, money and pixels.

I thought everyone called it "X previously known as Twitter" or something very similar. Tweets are Posts.

Back