Line of Duty and Elementary

Line of Duty series 6 BBC1 (1) Sun 21/3 21:00
Elementary series 7 PickTV (35) Wed 24/3 21:00
For elementary did Pick broadcast series 6?

If Pick TV have then it wouldn't be the first time for that programme that a series was skipped. Pick TV broadcasts of Elementary went from series 3 to a repeat of series 3, and then straight on to series 5.

For elementary did Pick broadcast series 6?...
Yes, almost a year ago according to this!

Thanks. So it was, and I've got it (Series 6) recorded!

I watch one episode about every 2 months and I'm only up to watching Episode 4 of Series 2, but I'll probably still record Series 7 now rather than wait for its repeat. I'm hoping that series 4 is broadcast before I reach the end of series 3.

Looks like I jumped the gun regarding Elementary. I'm sure I saw it on the EPG earlier this week, but it's disappeared now. I know I saw a couple of previews/adverts for the series earlier this week, but now they've removed it from the listing.

Looks like I jumped the gun regarding Elementary. I'm sure I saw it on the EPG earlier this week, but it's disappeared now. I know I saw a couple of previews/adverts for the series earlier this week, but now they've removed it from the listing.
Elementary series 7 episode 1 did reach the freeview epg on Wednesday of this week. The slot in the epg is now occupied by "The Force: Essex". A few hours ago the same slot was occupied by "New: Salvage Hunters".

1616198375128.png

Elementary series 7 episode 1 did reach the freeview epg on Wednesday of this week. The slot in the epg is now occupied by "The Force: Essex". A few hours ago the same slot was occupied by "New: Salvage Hunters".

View attachment 5427
Very odd as New Salvage Hunters is not even on Pick, its on Quest

Very odd as New Salvage Hunters is not even on Pick, its on Quest
I think that I must have misread as they are different muxes and are unlikely to get muddled on the way to the epg, plus, in my epg, the two channels are next too each other. But as per my snap Elementary was definitely scheduled for next Wednesday's slot on pick.

Back