Lost recording schedule

Robti

Hi as a new owner of a few days I am currently clicking record on most things, so I had over a dozen planned recordings and just checked and it’s empty, now 5he only 5hing I did between the last recording a couple of hours ago and now is an auto channel rescan as I lost a couple playing about. So would this cause me to lose the schedule?

Thanks

Hi as a new owner of a few days I am currently clicking record on most things, so I had over a dozen planned recordings and just checked and it’s empty, now 5he only 5hing I did between the last recording a couple of hours ago and now is an auto channel rescan as I lost a couple playing about. So would this cause me to lose the schedule?
It certainly would; if you have the custom firmware you can restore the schedule from the last backup.

It certainly would; if you have the custom firmware you can restore the schedule from the last backup.
Thanks very much I will remember that for future, I do have the custom firmware but have already rescheduled tonight’s recordings

Back