Make Your Own Home Page

I have to say that, regardless of whether I would have been better off using Weebly or a different Cloud storage service (etc etc), this Favourites home page has transformed my web browsing and works great on the iPad - it is a bit more clunky on the PC without swipe scroll (maybe a foray into CSS to switch presentation between mobile and conventional is in the offing...).

I have to say that, regardless of whether I would have been better off using Weebly or a different Cloud storage service (etc etc), this Favourites home page has transformed my web browsing and works great on the iPad - it is a bit more clunky on the PC without swipe scroll (maybe a foray into CSS to switch presentation between mobile and conventional is in the offing...).

Fantastic news! I know Chrome has this built in, but is this a simpler solution for you?

Sync all your bookmarks

It says it works on all devices. The important thing is, if your bookmarks/favourites are synced everywhere then you have all those links to hummy boxes, etc, available everywhere too.

Back