Manual and automatic channel scan greyed out

81Kerry81

I’m trying to retune my box but for some reason, when I go into the menu, both the manual and automatic channel scan options are greyed out. Can anyone help please?

I’m trying to retune my box but for some reason, when I go into the menu, both the manual and automatic channel scan options are greyed out. Can anyone help please?
Was the box recording or within 15 minutes of a recording starting. If so wait until the box is not recording. If that is not the case put the box into standby, wait until the disk has stopped spinning and turn of the power to the box; wait 30 seconds and turn it on and see if it is now possible to tine.

Was the box recording or within 15 minutes of a recording starting. If so wait until the box is not recording. If that is not the case put the box into standby, wait until the disk has stopped spinning and turn of the power to the box; wait 30 seconds and turn it on and see if it is now possible to tine.
Thank you so much for your response. I’m not sure if that was the case when I tried the first time but I have since managed to re-tune having made sure the box wasn’t recording or within 15 minutes of anything starting and it worked!

Back