No Channel 4 EPG from Saturday 27th October 2018 early am to Sunday 28th October early am (Resolved)

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
There has been no Channel 4 epg (SD and HD) as above on both my Samsung TV and my Humax(s). I contacted Channel 4 and received the following:

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries.
We are sorry to read you are having problems with the EPG from Saturday 27th to Sunday the 28th of October. We are unaware of any issues that could be causing this problem, however this might be a knock effect caused by updates to our schedule for the clocks going back. There will be further updates going out this afternoon that will hopefully resolve this issue but we would be grateful if you could contact us again if you experience further problems after this afternoon. We apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

Thought I would post this in case others are experiencing the same problem.

And just in case you were planning on recording and listening to the Free Practise sessions on R5SX: FP1 is listed correctly, FP2 is missing the last half hour (cock up) and FP3 is only broadcasting the last half hour (clashes with Rugby League so better to listen online).

Back