• The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.1!

This upgrade brings a number of improvements including the ability to bookmark posts to come back to later. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and open a new thread for any questions, issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Package Management oddity

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
I clicked on Check for Updates to get the latest tunefix-update and the following came up:

Capture10-01-2019-16.30.36.jpg

Seems odd that I have 1.5.1-1 installed but 1.5.1 is available though there is no option to install (and no sign of tunefix-update)

Edit: tunefix-update seems to have updated to 1.0.60 okay...

MymsMan

Ad detector
I see the same, presumably the -1 has been removed from the beta catalogue but a higher version hasn't been uploaded to the main catalogue

Luke

Well-Knwοn Мember
I see the same, presumably the -1 has been removed from the beta catalogue but a higher version hasn't been uploaded to the main catalogue
It looks as though 1.5.1.-1 is in the main depository, and it is 1.5.1 that is in the beta depository.

I've just gone from something like 1.5.0.2 to 1.5.1.1 without having the beta package installed.
After that, a refreshed upgrade tab does not include 1.5.1 as being available unless the beta package is installed.

prpr

Having the Beta package installed seems to make the beta repository take priority over the main repository.
I may have expected them to have equal priority, but whatever, the weirdness will go away if there are no conflicts between the two.
So @af123 just needs to remove the old rs 1.5.1 package from the beta repository.

hairy_mutley

I was seeing that problem; since it has been fixed I have had the ir package reporting an installed of 1.13 and an available of 1.12-1 on both my T2s

af123

Administrator
Staff member
I just built the database on the server, is it any better now (after doing an update)?