Registering with rs.hpkg.tv

What are you trying to achieve that you need to register?

PS. It's bad form, and against forum rules to post the same question in more than one forum section.

At last i have registered, Is there a waiting time for the Remote Scheduling Registration to be validated?

Wait for your initial password to arrive via email;

Sorry for bothering Black Hole, This Forum is all very complicated to me, I need to become more familiar with how forums works it seems

Thanks Gary

But I don't know the answer, and since it is not possible for a newbie (or even a non-newbie) to predict exactly who knows what, it makes no sense to post questions by private conversation.

As I was trying to point out, the forum is about asking questions and getting answers in public where they come to the attention of more "experts" and may help others, rather than asking in private. This is the case for all technical forums.

If you need email alerts for when you get posts on your topics, make sure you are "watching" the topic (it can be set by default for any topic you start).

Much more is explained in my Newbies Guide (click), as long as you have the patience to plough through it.

Last edited:
I hope i'm in the right place,

At last i have registered, Is there a waiting time for the Remote Scheduling Registration to be validated?

Registration status: Inactive

I don't understand why you are in any doubt about being in the right place. You asked the same question a few posts ago - just scroll up the page to see it.

When somebody who knows the answer reads it, they will reply.

I have no idea where I am or where i've been on this forum? It seems wherever I turn on this forum I get hassle to say I am in the wrong place or why do I keep on asking the same questions, I have followed the instructions in the links the best I can, All I want to know Is there a waiting time for the Remote Scheduling Registration to be validated? as the Registration status still says Inactive, Maybe i'm not cutout for this forum business, I find it very complicated

Is there a waiting time for the Remote Scheduling Registration to be validated?
All I know is from my 1 registration. The initial password arrived within a minute. It might have been less than a minute but I only checked my emails a minute later.

I re registered and Yippee It is now Active, But no arrival of password, I've even looked in my Spam

Attachments

• Remote Scheduling Registration - Active.jpg
    Remote Scheduling Registration - Active.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 15
Hi Luke

I re registered and It is now Active, But no arrival of password, This is the log?

Attachments

• Remote Scheduling Registration 3.jpg
    Remote Scheduling Registration 3.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 8
I've just clicked on the Forgotten password? Link, Put my email address in and got confirmation that the email was sent (Photo Attached), I checked my inbox and spam for the 3rd time but nothing received, but it does make sense that the person who deals with the server maybe busy, I'll try again tomorrow,

Cheers

Attachments

• Remote Scheduling Registration, Successful.jpg
    Remote Scheduling Registration, Successful.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 8
Do you have a different email address that you could try registering with?
Sometimes email servers reject some emails as spam without putting them into the spam folder.

I send out an automated email twice a month and for one recipient I always get a failed response whilst it gets through to other recipients on the same mail server (BTinternet) without problem!

Back