Relax don't do it When you want to go to it.

trog

It seems that the lock down is adversely affecting several members of this site so in their time of need I feel obliged to offer some assistance.................................

Ironic, when I clicked on one of the videos the first ad was about rising funeral costs. Thanks Trog, not a good start to my day.

Seems to be a lot of computer systems either locally named Zen or with Zen in the url. Most of them are hidden servers - as used to be the case where I worked. Lots of people brought up watching Blake's 7, maybe.

Lots of people brought up watching Blake's 7, maybe.
Absolutely.

As an aside, it appears that before the Ryzens actually came out they were being referred to as "Zen". IIRC Zen was a computer on Blake's Seven, but I'm vague on that (yes, I know about Orac).
IIRC Zen was the Liberator's computer and Orac was the precocious but superior "portable" acquired later on. Ah memories ... Sandpits for planets, hair-tongs for weapons :)
I think that's going to be a good name for my PC.

Ironic, when I clicked on one of the videos the first ad was about rising funeral costs. Thanks Trog, not a good start to my day.

Sorry about that Rob, I must have ads blocked as I did not see that.

Well its good to see this thread achieving its goal, lots of posts and not a single disagreement. Early days though and no doubt someone will accuse it of being Commie music :mad:.

Wasn't there talk of a re-make of Blakes Seven a few years ago? The original is well over due another airing for nostalgia's sake and I would not mind another look at Sapphire and Steel too.

It seems to me there's a chance - when the Beeb stop pretending thy can still make programmes while social-distancing!
Here's hoping. With so many US and UK shows air dates now being put back until the end of the year at the earliest we are without doubt destined to to see schedules filled with repeats for the rest of 2020. Such a pity that Cowell and his two Morecame and Wise wannabe's do not only do live shows.

when the Beeb stop pretending thy can still make programmes while social-distancing!
Yes, HIGNFY doesn't quite work in the current format.
Such a pity that Cowell and his two Morecame and Wise wannabe's do not only do live shows.
:eek: It does seem that people (including themselves) think Ant and Dec are the next M&W. But really, to mention them in the same breath is sacrilege.

They are not funny, but they are a good 'host' double act. That is if you think that two hosts are actually needed for the p[rogs they do. Having said that, they are incredibly popular.:D

Back