Remote scheduling (rs.hpkg.tv)

I keep getting a repeat notification of a failed recording. the date: 20210721_0040.
I have temporally stopped it by turning off the notifications. How can I stop this happening so I can turn the notifications back on for genuine failed recordings.
Thanks, in anticipation of a solution.

The simplest way is on the Remote Scheduling home page, the failed recording should appear at the the top with an option to delete it.

If this fails to work you will need to investigate whether communication with your Humax is working, what is the Last seen time stamp at the top of the RS pages

Bear in mind there has been a substantial hiccup with RS over the weekend.

"Failed recording" alerts are generated by the presence of an "orphan" .hmt file, typically the result of a failed-to-track attempted recording and showing up in the Humax media list with a lightning strike thumbnail. Orphaned .hmt's can also occur in error, as a result of a failed delete or move (getting left behind).

Presuming there are no communication errors between the particular HDR and the RS, the correct solution is to delete through the RS control panel or investigate the HDR's file system for errant files (and delete them).

Thanks, I will try these suggestions.
I replaced the hard drive after the original failed a while ago, this wouldn't be anything to do with it would it?

Last edited:
It seems it's hiccupping again. Big list of queued commands not being activated for about two days
A couple of days ago for the first time in months I used RS to queue a couple of recordings.
Just checked via the WebIF and these had not been scheduled.
RS queue had 3 entries. The first looked very odd. Sorry did not note what it was. Had a 1970 date.
Deleted this odd entry. Scheduling took place within 10 minutes.
Perhaps you have a similar problem.

Back