Repair Shop Missing [SOLVED, probably]

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
I settled down for tonight's Repair Shop, having set a reminder and rewound to the start... only to find some daft thing about a high wire walker. It even says Repair Shop in the EPG!

It's in my EPG (in England), although they've changed the damned series link again (on 11 out of 20) so it's not recording.
Is yours some Welsh related scheduling thing?

How strange! I wonder what was on at 7 here. Perhaps it was some kind of cock-up? I should have checked what was said after and what came on at 9, but by then I had moved on.

I wound it back to 8pm and it was correct (101 from Mendip).
Maybe you're on CET or double summertime or something in Wales? Or maybe it's the last dregs of the Xmas sherry...

I think I've worked it out. I've checked the mux (35), Ichecked there is no Welsh service lurking to get confused with, and checked the listings to see there was no Welsh variation. But as I can't reconcile comments above with what I thought I saw, I conclude that isn't what I actually saw.

I think what happened is that I was busy making dinner until about 8.10pm when wound back to the start of the TSR buffer thinking that was 8pm (when I set a reminder for), but it was actually 7pm (having absent-mindedly changed channel in readiness). I gave it up as a bad job once I finished my dinner and moved on to doing something productive, thus not seeing the end of that programme.

Call it a brain fart. I have had a lot to preoccupy me lately. Sorry :oops:

Conclusion: set recordings for time-shifting, not reminders.

Back