Replacement handset linking

Scouser

My original handset has been dropped too many times now, as it's not functioning very well (possible cause of my problems posted earlier this year).
I've purchased an original replacement and I now need to link it with my telly (Sony Bravia), as was my original handset. The instructions that came with the handset are very vague, talking about pressing 0 ok, to get 6 options. I did this for option 1, and that's all I got- nothing to help me any further. If I'm to use one of the 6 options available, which one is it, and what do I do next. If not, how do I link to two?
The new handset has seen the box, and I can change channels with it, but when tv is selected, there's no action.
Norman

I think the 6 options you are referring to are 6 different ways of connecting your remote control to your Humax*, so that you can have 6 Humaxs in the same room and use each remote control (set to one of 6 Modes) to control just one Humax each, there is a guide for the Humax HDR Fox T2 (Click HERE), but I think the freesat Humaxs work much the same

The selection of different TVs like you Sony Bravia is done by allocating the TV button to a 3 or 4 digit code the should be listed in the remote control user manual, here is a section from the HDR Fox T2 user guide, the codes for you TV will be listed in the Appendix of the user guide for your product

remote.jpg
Click Image

* The 6 options only apply to the PVR button

Last edited:
Back