Resetting itself?

Stuartb

Hi,

I have tried searching (a few times over the years I think), but perhaps not using the right terms. My HDR T2 (with customised firmware) often resets itself.

By that, I mean when I start it, it goes to language confirmation and then channel tuning. It’s done it for years, but only occasionally, but is perhaps getting more frequent.

Is there an existing thread about possible causes and any actions I could take to resolve? I’ll check HDD health through the firmware, but in the past when checked all was good. Hdd is relatively full and I vaguely recall something about that perhaps causing problems.

Thanks,
Stuart

Stuart

If you search through these forum for Wizard/Wizzard you will find numerous threads about the Humax spontaneously going through the Installation Wizard.
I have suffered couple of occurences over the last couple of weeks.
While there has been much speculation about potential causes and cures there has been no definitive solution found and it is one of the things you learn to live with.
There has been a recent update to the auto-schedule restore package to improve the recovery of the recording schedule and favourite channels when it does occur

Great stuff. Thank you both. I’ll check I’m up to date and have everything setup as best it can to recover.

Thanks,
Stuart

Back