Rewind TV

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
Apparently a new channel is arriving on Freeview on Wednesday, LCN95 "Rewind TV". I guess tunefix-update will do its job!

LCN95 is currently (according to the Freeview channel listing) "TV Warehouse+1", on mux "G-MAN"... can somebody tell me what that means in terms of the mux names listed in the coverage checker, ie BBC A, D3&4, BBC B, SDN, ARQ A, ARQ B?

If I were at home at the moment, I could cross-reference the UHF channel for That's TV (same mux).

It seems daft of Freeview to use different mux names in different listings on the same website!

As far as I know, G-Man is an extra multiplex for the Greater Manchester area (why?). Obviously LCN 95 is going to shuffled. As for which multiplex Rewind TV is going to be on :dunno:.
Need to be on the ball when it arrives as I can see a few programmes of interest on Wednesday.

Sapphire and Steel? I watched that when it first aired, I wonder if it will make more sense now. Hopefully they will re run it from the start again.
I'm sure I saw a message somewhere saying that series would restart from beginning on Wednesday. I can't find the message now, so take that with large pinch of salt!

I'm sure I saw a message somewhere saying that series would restart from beginning on Wednesday. I can't find the message now, so take that with large pinch of salt!
I scrolled through that TV guide and could not see it and could not even find another episode airing right up to 28th September, there only appears to be the 2 episodes of season 4 on 17th September, I hope that is not example of how they operate. However I did spot that all six seasons are available on ITVX.

I'm beginning to think I must have imagined it.
However, Wednesday just after midnight, Drop the Dead Donkey & Whose line... S1E1. No use at that time! Return of the Saint S1E11; Department S, S2E13; The Prisoner, S1E1; (Thursday) The Zoo Gang S1E1 - a mixed bag! Like TPTV also looks like episodes in random order.

Back