Royal mail/post office

prpr

I despair with them...
I sent two items last weeked, one Signed-for and the other Tracked 24 and neither have had positive outcomes in telling me whether they've actually been delivered or not.
I've ascertained by other means that the tracked one has been, but I shouldn't have to.
The Signed-for one has been diverted to somewhere with a Redirection. It's to a bank processing centre, so there's probably no hope of getting any sense out of them.
Either way, I've paid for two services I haven't received.
How do I complain, and who to and where? I guess on the website again (I already did this with something previously that went astray for 6 weeks, and they sent me some first class stamps, and eventually compensation for the loss (or what I thought was lost at the time)), but that doesn't get to the root of the many problems.
This time it's just signed documents and no actual loss, but it's just the damned waste of time and inconvenience and their inabillity to deliver the specified service that annoy me.
Does anybody else have any experience of this?

(A few months ago I received an eBay purchase that should have been tracked for the sender, and wasn't. It seems like they just can't be arsed to scan things properly at the point of delivery.)
(Yesterday I had a parcel delivered that "Requires a signature" and the delivery driver just handed it to me. That was DHL.)

Covid has a lot to answer for. No wonder courier fraud is such a problem.

Back