RS Auto - Cannot select a channel

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
I have just tried to set up an RS Auto email alert for Midsomer Murders but cannot select a channel - the dropdown list only shows 'Any'.
I have one program already in the list from a while ago and it shows the channel in the list but, when trying to edit it, I get the same problem.

More info:
In settings I have set up EPG Favourite Group as 'MyTV'. If I change this to 'None' then I can select a channel.

Is this a standard or advanced rule that you are trying to create.
I see channels from my favourite group listed if creating either type of rule.
I am using standard group name Favourite 1 rather than my own group name

Thanks MymsMan for checking. Seems that renamed Favourites is the problem. Could it be related to the fix af123 did on this thread ?

That is a Standard rule
Advanced rules uses the same syntax as Sweeper and allow for more complex rules, click on the tab at top of pages

I have just tried to set up an RS Auto email alert for Midsomer Murders but cannot select a channel - the dropdown list only shows 'Any'.
I have one program already in the list from a while ago and it shows the channel in the list but, when trying to edit it, I get the same problem.
This problem also exists when trying to set a manual event (the channel is blank and does not display anything when clicking on the down arrow)

Back