RS Visual Schedule not updating

antipodean

I have a problem with the RS Visual Schedule not updating. It is showing programs for today (Sunday) and the rest of the schedule is empty, while I know there are programs scheduled for the whole week. I had thought that it was a quirk of the daylight saving switch, but that has come and gone, and it is still not updated.

The list on the RS Home page shows all the scheduled programs for the week, and the WebIF on the Humax shows all the programs on its Visual Schedule page, just nothing is showing on the RS Visual Schedule.

Anyone else having this problem? Is it still a problem with daylight saving?

TIA

It hasn't gone until tomorrow, when it'll probably fix itself.
Lots of stuff asumes there are always 24 hours (86400 seconds) in a day and, twice a year, there aren't.
I fixed some things in the WebIf, which is why that works, but there are still more left.

Programmers' myths about time

It hasn't gone until tomorrow, when it'll probably fix itself.
Lots of stuff asumes there are always 24 hours (86400 seconds) in a day and, twice a year, there aren't.
I fixed some things in the WebIf, which is why that works, but there are still more left.

Programmers' myths about time
It was broken earlier today but now RS Visual display is showing correctly, strange but good.

I was pleased that webif was working fine on both Visual display and Webif

Back