Software 1.03.06 and Edimax 7711UAn wireless adaptor

Hi again, now had a chance to look back thro these various posts...... In # 20 Brian asks, in an edit, if this was the unit. I don't think I ever saw this post and did not respond to it since the next post #21 is on the next page. I did not thus confirm that the item pointed to was the same and if I had see this post I would definitely have noticed that it referred to a different item to the one I used. Suggest that the list which Ezra maintains is edited.
Your post #25 was your response.
I hope your DIGIFLEX WiFi dongle will be OK when you re-site your Humax. I must admit that it's not a brand that I am familiar with, perhaps Ezra can add it to his list of working dongles.

Edit: Is yours by any chance one of THESE.
Yep, that's the one, expensive bit of kit isn't it!!!;) . Couldn't put a link to it as am not allowed to post links etc being a neewbie to the forum.

Ok, ok difficult trying to look at previous posts from a small handheld unit And it was a while ago!

My fault apologies although looking at the item pointed to in the post it is physically different to my unit so think Amazon may have changed the item????

Not to worry, I think that the best thing would be for Ezra to remove the Digiflex from the wiki list.

Shi*, Wish I'd seen this before buying a second 7711UAn.... Mine doesn't work either whereas my old one does. This one has the 8.1 compatible on the box...

Back