• The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Software Version 1.00.26 OAD

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder for those who have not already downloaded and installed this version on their PVR-9150T.

The OAD is due to run from 10am on Monday 8th August 2011 until 9am on Wednesday 10th August 2011.

Adrian

Will this update solve my problems since the recent changes in East Anglia? Since the first change last week all the BBC channels have poor quality signals and un watchable. I have tried rescan and factory reset to no avail.

MartinLiddle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fair enough. I would be pretty certain that a software update will not improve reception. What stage of DSO are you at? What transmitter are you receiving from?

Adrian

I get my signal from the Tacolneston transmitter, I have the DSO wrtten at home but I think the last update was Jan 2011. It appears that I am not the only one having this problem as I had a phone call from a mate.

OP
OP
Brian

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
I have just noticed that another repeat of HPTTF 1.00.26 is due to be broadcast OTA from 10:00 am Mon 18/2/2013 until 9:00 am Wed 20/2/2013.