Sweeper Folders Being Randomly Renamed

I've just experienced a weird event

Having been guided by those with the knowledge, I've been getting used to using sweeper for file housekeeping and is saving a lot of time

However, there is one hiccup, I have a rule(s) that sorts recordings in to folders that are morning and evening, below is the text of the rule(s), as you will see, the rule filters out recordings that do not fall within certain time periods, (one set simply sweeps the recordings when shrunk, the other set have to be shrunk and watched) those that do are processed and directed to their designated sub-folders, everything is fine so far

- - - - -
# Programme Title (morning)
hour {>= 8} hour {<= 10} flag Shrunk action {movecreate {/media/My Video/Programme Series Name/Morning episodes S5}}
# Programme Title (evening)
hour {>= 18} hour {<= 20} !flag New flag Shrunk action {movecreate {/media/My Video/Programme Series Name/S5}}
- - - -

Now comes the hiccup, as you can see, the directed folders are 'S5' (for evening episodes) and 'Morning episodes S5', when the last episode of series five was recorded, series six started the next day, so a small edit was done 'Morning episodes S5' became 'Morning episodes S6' and 'S5' became 'S6' which should now create two new folders, yes, the changes were saved

Morning episodes S5
Morning episodes S6
S5
S6

Mysteriously, not so, what I found some short time later

Morning episodes S5
S5

had become

Morning episodes S6
S6

The folders that were already present were renamed to reflect the new folders that were expected to be created

I'm not expecting a load of chat as to why this is not possible or have you done this or have you done that, I merely bring this experience to the group to share with others

The whole matter appears counter intuitive to say the least, the instruction is to direct recordings to a location and to create the sub-folder if needed, not to rename a folder that already exits, all the recordings in both S5 were still present when renamed to S6

I don't have any evidence of what happened, yes it is anecdotal, it is my observation of what happened on my Humax HDR Fox T2, and yes, the auto update is install and yes, fixdisk was run a day or two earlier

Any thoughts please

I can't explain it
I can only suggest that you try renaming the folders back to S5 and trying the Sweeper Run Now button to see if the log produced gives any clues to what is going on, with both a programme in the base folder and with it empty.
The rules as shown should be recursing into the sub folders and nothing should be renaming existing folders

It would be better to show the complete set of actual rules rather than edited versions, Surely you are not so embarrassed that you don't want to admit watching the series in question. There is always the suspicion that something significant may have gone AWOL in the transcription

Back