Sysmon error: database disk image is malformed

scorer

Hi,

Sysmon has stopped working for me. the disk temperature and network usage tabs just show spinning 'Loading... Please wait', and the other tabs show empty graphs.

Webif-error.log contains:

2 at file "/mod/webif/plugin/sysmon/data/temp.jim", line 12
1 /mod/webif/plugin/sysmon/data/temp.jim:12: Error: database disk image is malformed

I had just updated all packages through webif and got an 'Internal server error' and had to reboot the machine. I've run a command line opkg update and opkg upgrade (as per post 222 in the thread at [webif] Web Interface 1.2.x) which seemed to work although it did stop on updating DLNA database until I pressed return.

What should I do now?

thanks,
Clive

Web interface version: 1.2.8-8
Custom firmware version: 3.00 (build 2137)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.00)

It is possible that your monitor.db has become corrupted,
Try renaming or deleting /mod/monitor/monitor.db
Unfortunately you will lose your accumulated history - I don't know enough about the database to suggest how you could fix the data

Thanks. I'll try that if it happens again. It was only my 'backup' machine so fortunately the loss of the history wasn't a big deal.

I just had to delete monitor.db on my aunt's box. I have to delete this every year, I check everything over for her on boxing day and sysmon is never working. She has no internet, I take my iPad and a TP-Link widget to update packages using 4G on my iPad an a personal hotspot.

Anyway, do we have any idea why monitor.db goes corrupt? It's working now on her box, but has no history obviously.

Back