Sysmon stopped working

After a crash yesterday, everything got back to normal except for Sysmon. This gives an unending "Loading" message for all 4 categories. Several reboots didn't help, nor did uninstalling then reinstalling the package.

Any ideas?

If the above doesn't fix the problem it could be the data base has gone bad
Check contents of webif-error.log on Diagnostics page and if it indicates problem with monitor.db you can attempt to recover it using the command here or you can just delete monitor.db and lose history

Check contents of webif-error.log on Diagnostics page and if it indicates problem with monitor.db you can attempt to recover it using the command here or you can just delete monitor.db and lose history

20 ::sqlite.handle4 query {...
19 File "/mod/webif/plugin/sysmon/data/temp.jim", line 12
18Traceback (most recent call last):
17/mod/webif/plugin/sysmon/data/temp.jim:12: Error: database disk image is malformed

Last edited:
The fix in the link didn't help so I just deleted monitor.db and it now works.

Thanks for your help.

I have had this problem for a while now but haven't had time to investigate.
I have reinstalled, deleted the database and run the command mentioned above all to no effect.
When I run sysmon I get a new db file but it still shows the same 'circling'. There is nothing in the webif-error.log.

Back