There were a lot of changes recently.

I don't use hybrid channels. Most renamed channels either carry on working or rename themselves. Did I notice? Yes. Was it major? Not in my home. Do I care? Yes, I'm getting more than a bit fed up with the monthly shuffle.

I hate the Express article explaining how to do a retune as a factory reset. This is one of the worst things you can do, all other settings that have been changed on the TV or set top box will be lost.

I hate the Express article explaining how to do a retune as a factory reset.
:frantic:Noooooo! I hadn't read that far down. The list of internet only channels lost my attention.
What a load of idiots at the Express. At least the information given in the Freeview site is correct, as far as it goes. (No mention of manual tuning in "difficult" areas).

I don't use hybrid channels. Most renamed channels either carry on working or rename themselves. Did I notice? Yes. Was it major? Not in my home. Do I care? Yes, I'm getting more than a bit fed up with the monthly shuffle.
Much the same as you though I did rescan just to see what the new channels were and wish I had not bothered. My Aura kept my recording schedule as expected and my 95 channel favourite list but completely shuffled it up and I had to put it back to my liking.

Back