Transmission rss feed or dropbox style folder?

Currently I'm only using the Humax torrents for TV Episodes - and there's not much good US stuff at the moment I've got into, so the load is light.
I do have a WHS which does all my 'normal' torrents - and I have "SCU" (SCene Unpacker) which Unrar's things into folders depending on type, etc.. All neat!

Just thought it might be good to have on the Hummy, but I agree - need to keep load low. At least 7zip on the command line would be useful.
I have my Hummy to wake up at 2am and shut off at 5.30am - I'm hoping any episodes added from the previous (US time) night should just get grabbed before it switches off.. I normally get a 350mb episode in 3-4 minutes, so should grab what I need when nothing's recording.

I'm not downloading silly 50GB Bluray images, as you can't do anything with them on the Hummy ;)
In fact, most HD stuff I download seems to struggle.. I know the codec support is 'light' to say the least.

Anyway - thank you for the Mod - it's a great addition to the already building arsenal of toys this box can do!

Back