TVI FAULT

Hi, not sure if anyone can help me, I use 2m/70cm armature bands on a CRT Micron Radio, but the last few weeks I have been causing TVI to a single tv in the house that is connected to a Humax DVR Recorder. We have 2 tv's off a single roof antenna. I have tried a high pass filter and that did nothing so was wondering if there wan any other. filters specific to 2m/70cm bands, one other thing I have tried are Ferrite Rings on the coax at back of tv and the mains supply's and that did not work, We have also not long had a 4g and 5g filter fitted outside to our roof tv antenna as was told where we live is prone to 4g and 5g interference so not sure if that may be the problem. the armature antenna I use is a Dimond X510N Thank you
If its on single tv then perhaps it or the Humax just getting to much rf into it. There might not be anything wrong with the transmission itself. Get as much distance as you can between the transmitting aerial & the tv aerial for a start. And keep the co-axial cables apart.

Back