[webif] 1.3.3 (beta)

I'm seeing this in the webif-error.log:
Code:
/mod/webif/html/diag/disk.jim:129: Error: syntax error in expression "& 0x18": premature end of expression
at file "/mod/webif/html/diag/disk.jim", line 129
and the page is truncated after the disk attributes.

Interestingly, trying to run disk.jim manually generates more errors.
This seems to be because ::mws::setpagetitle doesn't actually set ::mws:: pagetitle under such circumstances. I don't think this is a particularly good practice!

Also, /mod/webif/lib/system.class~ seems to have made it into the Webif package somehow.

Thanks, all three fixed for next release.
(Interestingly, this looks like a change in the behaviour of the Jim 'split' command)

I'm finding my recmon.log filling up with multiple lines of "/mod/sbin/recmon: can't load library 'libinotifytools.so.0'"

I'm finding my recmon.log filling up with multiple lines of "/mod/sbin/recmon: can't load library 'libinotifytools.so.0'"
Try force re-installing the inotify-tools package via the diagnostics page in the web interface.

Try force re-installing the inotify-tools package via the diagnostics page in the web interface.
Thank you - but that hasn't fixed the problem! A re-boot is possibly required, but I'm recording at the moment, so it'll have to wait. However, for what it's worth, the library 'libinotifytools.so.)' is present in mod/lib.

Thanks, all three fixed for next release.
(Interestingly, this looks like a change in the behaviour of the Jim 'split' command)
Being picky, there is now a blank row at the bottom of the self-test logs table.
(Looks like it might be another 'split' problem.)

Actually, you also have a </th> / </td> problem as well!
Code:
<tr>
  <td></td>
  <td></td>
  <td></th>
  <td></th>
  <td></th>
  <td></th>
  </tr>

</table>
</fieldset>

Thank you - but that hasn't fixed the problem! A re-boot is possibly required, but I'm recording at the moment, so it'll have to wait. However, for what it's worth, the library 'libinotifytools.so.)' is present in mod/lib.
All fixed with re-boot. Thanks

So, here's the obligatory bug report...

Removing opkg-beta doesn't undo everything it set up, namely the bind mount to /etc/opkg .
This stops you updating or installing anything until you reboot (or run "umount /etc/opkg").
This package needs to do this as part of the postrm (or prerm).

Back