Not open for further replies.
I can't find a(n easy) way of downloading a diff
Try (something like) this:
Code:
cd /mod/git/webif
git diff 0d7ba4744f^..master >/tmp/webif.diff
cd /mod/webif
patch -p 2 -i /tmp/webif.diff
If you've got a decent patch (rather than the Busybox one) then you can try adding --dry-run first.

Try (something like) this:
Code:
cd /mod/git/webif
git diff 0d7ba4744f^..master >/tmp/webif.diff
cd /mod/webif
patch -p 2 -i /tmp/webif.diff
If you've got a decent patch (rather than the Busybox one) then you can try adding --dry-run first.
Instructions missed git pull upstream master to update local git repository ;) but worked fine :)

I can confirm that dlnahelper is working again and I was able to run detectads in chaseun mode :)
I haven't followed the replacement of VLC player so can't confirm the changes in Play yet

Instructions missed git pull upstream master to update local git repository ;)
I assumed you'd be following your own instructions (great help, thanks, as until yesterday I'd never committed anything using git)!
I can confirm that dlnahelper is working again and I was able to run detectads in chaseun mode :)
Good. Thanks.

I haven't followed the replacement of VLC player so can't confirm the changes in Play yet
I have tweaked my windows and firefox settings and can confirm that Play also works correctly

Setting changes needed,
  • Windows right click on downloaded .m3u file, Open With->Choose another App, Select VLC, Check "always use this app"
  • Firefox select Downloads, right click on .m3u file, Select "Alway open similar files"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back