Webif EPG - Channel Group for EPG not displaying data

tikirhino

Hi all, I have searched the forum and cannot find a fix for this issue. I am running CF as follows, installed three days ago so EPG package should be up to date:

Web interface version: 1.0.16-3
Custom firmware version: 3.00 (build 2137)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.00)

I have Favourites 1 list populated and all is OK on the Humax directly when using this.

In webif, if I select Favourite 1 in the EPG settings, it displays the channels in my list. If I rename it to be 'Faves' it goes to the end of the list in the EPG options drop-down list.

If I then select it in the list and go to the EPG, it is blank. If I go back to the list and select 'Favouirites 2', this will now show the contents of the 'Faves' list in the webif EPG

If I now rename Faves back to Favourite1 it shows as empty until I hard reboot the PVR. All I wantto have is a renamed favourite list that is visible in webif as well as on the PVR itself.

Weird. Anyone seen this behaviour?

Sort of. Difficulty mapping the correct favourite group in the web-if has been reported. In the web-if I'd been selecting each one in turn until the one I wanted showed up. I also seem to recall that I could only get 3 of the 5 to show up in the web-if. There is another thread on it from earlier this year which right now I can't find, but no conclusions were reached and the topic was left hanging.

Edit: This is a link to the thread that I was thinking of:
http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/reset-favourites-lists.4642/

Last edited:
Sort of. Difficulty mapping the correct favourite group in the web-if has been reported. In the web-if I'd been selecting each one in turn until the one I wanted showed up. I also seem to recall that I could only get 3 of the 5 to show up in the web-if. There is another thread on it from earlier this year which right now I can't find, but no conclusions were reached and the topic was left hanging.

Edit: This is a link to the thread that I was thinking of:
http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/reset-favourites-lists.4642/

Luke, I saw that post a while ago too. I guess I will just have to put up with it and hope someone finds a fix/workaround. Thanks.

I too have this difficulty. After installing web-if I thought that creating a new favourites with all the channels I watch in it would make the epg more usable for me.
Unfortunately it does as other posters have reported.
Would reinstalling web-if get around this ? or is there a database that can be rebuilt ?
I am finding web-if with rs great and have now set it up just as I want it. A reinstall would be inconvenient but, if that is the only way to go then so be it...

The contents of my rsvsync.log show the following:
>>> Contents of /var/log/rsvsync.log 209 bytes
Opening /var/lib/humaxtv/rsvp.db
Attaching /var/lib/humaxtv/rsv.db
Retrieving pending records.
Attaching /var/lib/humaxtv/channel.db
Restoring any favourites.
Ignoring: no such table: fav (no such table: fav)

Could the fact that the last 2 lines refer to a favourites table but it is not there be relevant ?
Should there be (or have been) a table ?

Hi - I have a similar problem with my HDR-FOX T2 1TB machine which I've just got to replace one which was destroyed in a house fire ! I've installed the latest CF software and the system is 1-03-12. With accessing the Humax through a browser direct, the EPG shows fine, though I note now it always defaults to Now/Next view - I can't get it to show Grid by default. Anyway, using the RS interface, I cannot get the EPG to show any detail - it's telling me EPG Region is unknown - how can I change that ? and there are no Favourites options in the EPG Fav Group selection box - only 'None' - can someone help me resolve these issues please ?
upload_2014-10-29_16-1-42.png

Sorry just noticed my tag is out of date - that was my last humax - I'll change it

Sorry to bump this but I am still unable to see the changes I have made to Favourites on the Humax being reflected in RS or WebIf.
If it assists the rsvsync log shows
3186 Wed Nov 23 09:29:28 2016: Final schedule entries: 19
3185 Wed Nov 23 09:29:28 2016: Slots:
3184 Wed Nov 23 09:29:28 2016: Ignoring: no such table: fav (no such table: fav)
3183 Wed Nov 23 09:29:28 2016: Restoring any favourites.
3182 Wed Nov 23 09:29:28 2016: Opening /var/lib/humaxtv/rsvp.db
3181 Wed Nov 23 09:29:28 2016: rsvsync starting.

but the rsvp.db is empty. Could this be a reason ?

Back