WEBIF: file browser breaks at first item

exH

Hi

Something broke in my file browser. Any folder stops output a the first recording. (see image) the folder has more valid recordings all of which will playback without complaint. It's not a UI problem, the response HTML just stops at the after the (in this case) [SD] image. If the folder has no recordings the output is fine.

Separating from sidecar files, sidecar the suggests the .ts file is encrypted. Not sure what to do from here.

1620760551120.png

Can you go to the diagnostics screen and post the contents of the webif-error.log then we will know what is going wrong.

If the messages refer to the queue.db there have been some recent changes to handle the problem but I am not sure if they have made it to the latest webif yet.
Check on the packages page if there are any upgrades available
If there aren't you can manually delete the database from a webshell or telnet command window
Code:
rm /mod/etc/queue.db

Fixed with rm queue.db. Packages are auto updated. Thanks @MymsMan

Can you go to the diagnostics screen and post the contents of the webif-error.log then we will know what is going wrong.

If the messages refer to the queue.db there have been some recent changes to handle the problem but I am not sure if they have made it to the latest webif yet.
Check on the packages page if there are any upgrades available
If there aren't you can manually delete the database from a webshell or telnet command window
Code:
rm /mod/etc/queue.db

Reporting your WebIf version number would be a start

Derr! :)
Web interface version: 1.4.9
Custom firmware version: 3.12 (build 3965)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.12)

Back