Where do I post ?

If it's about the box, e.g. cooling not related to the CFW package, on screen menus, etc, then post in the recorder section.
Anything about the custom firmware - in that section, obviously.

As a rule don't ask two questions in the same thread, unless they are clearly related. Make two posts, in different threads.
Also, most questions have already been answered, so have a bit of a look for existing threads.

Should I post all my questions here ...
An example of searching the forums first is if you wanted to see different views of using an SSD in an HDR-FOX T2. Using google search would come up with a number of relevant results from this site even if you did not use a very tailored search e.g. "site:hummy.tv/forum SSD".
A big advantage of searching for previous answers is that you can get a lot of your questions answered very quickly.

Unfortunately we have to use Google search rather than Forum search because we cant use 3-char acronyms as search terms :(

Anything posted in the HDR-FOX (or HD-FOX) section should be relevant to the unit in question without CF installed (which is not to say it can't have CF installed). There is naturally some correspondence between HD-FOX and HDR-FOX issues (particularly regarding bugs in the OEM firmware), so it is as well for owners of either to keep an eye on both sections.

A Google (or your preferred web search provider) search (with the prefix "site:hummy.tv") tends to be more productive than the native forum search, and even the Google option within the native search is crippled by the removal of three character search terms.

Anything posted in the HDR-FOX (or HD-FOX) section should be relevant to the unit in question without CF installed (which is not to say it can't have CF installed). There is naturally some correspondence between HD-FOX and HDR-FOX issues (particularly regarding bugs in the OEM firmware), so it is as well for owners of either to keep an eye on both sections.

A Google (or your preferred web search provider) search (with the prefix "site:hummy.tv") tends to be more productive than the native forum search, and even the Google option within the native search is crippled by the removal of three character search terms.
I'm learning - lol

Top be honest I don't really know how to use google - the tip about "site:hummy.tv" is something I will do from now on.

Back