why?

framedtoo

not a lot of posts going on so i thought id start this

if glass is a liquid, is it safe putting glass casserole dishes in the oven?

Who said that glass is a liquid? :confused: Perhaps it is if the temperature is high enough.:D

Actually it is neither a solid or liquid; it is in fact a glass. The molecules are disordered like a liquid but rigidly bound like a solid.

So no, old window panes aren't thick at the bottom because they have moved, but because they couldn't make flat glass in those days and were installed thick end down.

Don't make sense, I can break glass:confused:, I can even break wind, but I cant break water or any other liquid I know of;)

Don't make sense, I can break glass:confused:, I can even break wind, but I cant break water or any other liquid I know of;)

when you pour water onto the floor it separates into different size blobs, so it could be said when glass drops onto the floor it has separated into different size blobs

therefore the glass didn't smash, but in actual fact it splashed onto the floor.

and you didn't drop the glass, it simply poured out of your hand.

remember this the next time glass splashing on the floor and one of your kids saying it wasn't their fault

Back