Won’t connect via app

dmacl02

I have just upgraded iPhone to ios15.0.2 and also ipad
i now cannot connect to my humax box since
it keeps saying connect to same networkbut it already is
can anyone help

I have just upgraded iPhone to ios15.0.2 and also ipad
I think this is a known issue with IOS 15. Humax have reportedly said they are working on a fix. It wouldn't do any harm for you to contact them and see what answer you get. The more people that complain, the more likely they actually do something about it.

I think this is a known issue with IOS 15. Humax have reportedly said they are working on a fix. It wouldn't do any harm for you to contact them and see what answer you get. The more people that complain, the more likely they actually do something about it.
Thanks for the info

I am and it’s only gone off since I upgraded to iOS 15.1 release so it’s very strange how others are saying it’s now been corrected once they upgraded as I had no issue until then

I am and it’s only gone off since I upgraded to iOS 15.1 release so it’s very strange how others are saying it’s now been corrected once they upgraded as I had no issue until then
Your first post in this thread talks about it not working on IOS 15.0.2?

Have you upgraded the app as well?

Back