Would anyone recommend using an SSD in place of a standard hard drive for their Humax?

For christ sake it was only a ramble! It is only incorrect if you insist on parsing arithmetic left-to-right (which might be the dullard way it's taught these days but certainly wasn't when I was at school). The "/" stood in for a line below everything on the left and over everything on the right. Yes I agree I could/should/would have used brackets if I was being formal, but anyone with even half a brain could/should/would see what it was about in the context. Enough already!

Last edited:
For christ sake it was only a ramble! It is only incorrect if you insist on parsing arithmetic left-to-right (which might be the dullard way it's taught these days but certainly wasn't when I was at school). The "/" stood in for a line below everything on the left and over everything on the right. Yes I agree I could/should/would have used brackets if I was being formal, but anyone with even half a brain could/should/would see what it was about in the context. Enough already!
You're wrong but you're not wrong. I get it

Back