Latest activity

  • T
    Another contender jumps into the ring🥊🥊 https://www.cordbusters.co.uk/vodafone-tv-ditches-freeview-for-freely/
  • S
    sennapod reacted to pauligrinder's post in the thread PVR-9200T Data Recovery with Like Like.
    Hi! I specifically signed up here to post this :) I see some of you still want to extract recordings out of your Humax boxes, but the...
  • pauligrinder
    pauligrinder replied to the thread PVR-9200T Data Recovery.
    Hi! I specifically signed up here to post this :) I see some of you still want to extract recordings out of your Humax boxes, but the...
  • Black Hole
    Black Hole replied to the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro.
    That's as may be, but it does not alter my thesis. If people don't want the content, and don't ask for it, multicast is irrelevant.
  • O
    Owen Smith replied to the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro.
    That is not how IP multicast works. A device registers with the router which IP multicast addresses it wishes to receive using the IGMP...
  • Black Hole
    That is normal, if your audio output settings are "multi-channel" rather than "stereo" and your TV does not implement the volume...
  • Black Hole
    Black Hole replied to the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro.
    I guess the problem with multicast is everybody gets the same thing at the same time (like broadcast), when actually they want...
  • O
    Owen Smith replied to the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro.
    Wow, somebody is still using IP multicast. I was involved with TV using multicast between 2000 and 2005 but I thought multicast had very...
  • S
    Steppy reacted to Luke's post in the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro with Like Like.
    You can still use all the apps in internet mode, (separate subscriptions may be required for some), but to have any working epg channels...
  • S
    Steppy replied to the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro.
    Interesting, I didn't realise you had to have a subscription to use it in internet mode. Good to know.
  • S
    Steppy reacted to Luke's post in the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro with Like Like.
    If the box is in internet mode, and you haven't got an EE/BT TV subscription ,it's very obvious, as it will be "tuned" to zero channels...
  • S
    Steppy replied to the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro.
    Yes the App is very good and unlike the Aura one you can delete timers from the App. Unless you have the device in normal standby or...
  • J
    james_uk replied to the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro.
    Yeah it's deffo in aerial mode. I also setup the EE TV app to remotely add recordings, seems to work ok. Did you get that to?
  • S
    Steppy replied to the thread Sagemcom BT/EE TV Box Pro.
    I meant to add, unless you have setup the device in aerial mode you will not be able to record four channels like the Aura. I think...
  • S
    sennapod replied to the thread PVR-9200T Data Recovery.
    I'm using win10. I'm going to give it a try....unless someone more knowledgeable can tell me it won't work. (I don't really understand...
Back
Top