Can someone please tell me what this means

Umpa

11/11/2022 09:19:09 - SchedChk: * scheduled * 12/11/22 14:00 01:00 === Top Gear === Dave === sCRID changed
11/11/2022 09:19:14 - SchedChk: +++ Error while scheduling: Duplicate reservation. ++++ 12/11/22 16:00 01:00 === Ancient Aliens: Ultimate... === Blaze === sCRID changed

is this because I deleted a recording conflict ?

edit:-

I have discovered that the conflict is still there, because after deleting the entire block - it comes back and so the error comes back too.
It seems I have duplicate entries for the same recording on the same channel.

Thanks

Ump..

Attachments

• snip.JPG
    snip.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Sorry for slow reply.

The two Schedchk messages are because it detected that the series crid on a episode of Top Gear so it scheduled the new series id for you, a later episode of that series seems to have conflicted with other programmes, Schedchk would attempt to resolve that conflict nearer to the time.
For Ancient Alien the alternative series appears to have been scheduled already.

Deleting a conflict would not have caused this
I have discovered that the conflict is still there, because after deleting the entire block - it comes back and so the error comes back too.
It seems I have duplicate entries for the same recording on the same channel.
I am confused, deleting what block?
Where are the duplicate entries for the same recording? I have seen this occur but I can't spot it in your picture the highlighted entry doesn't appear to be duplicated but you dont show what it conflicts with (I find the Visual Schedule view easiest to use when resolving conflicts)

Back