mod: iPhone optimized web interface

That means that $tr is blank so no records were returned from the fetch.. you can try things like

Code:
puts [llength $records]
just after the fetch to see how many entries are being returned.. You can also try running the epg utility on the command line to see what is coming back, e.g.

Code:
epg -S <service id> -/0

Strange that it's working fine for me but not others. Not sure what might be different, I unistalled the webif and webif-iphone, deleted the files and then did a new install of both but still can't replicate the error.

Strange that it's working fine for me but not others. Not sure what might be different
Like I said, it's critically dependent on the input from the epg service, so unless you have identical input it's not repeatable.

Has anyone had the iPhone interface single channel listing page working for them other than me?

No. Even if I access the /iphone 'site' from my desktop PC, I still get the runtime error.

Do you get the error on any single channel that you try to access? I have the error randomly earlier, reloaded the page and it worked fine.

I get the error as soon at I press the SCL. The screen scrolls to the right and is blank except for the runtime error text at the top. Happens every time. Including on my PC (just checked it again on here).

It's trying to load BBC1 if you do it that way, what if you try a different channel from the Now & Next page?

Not too sure what you mean. If I am looking at the Now & Next listing for BBC Two for example, and press the right arrow, I do get information about the current program and the others after it OK. However, if I go back and press SCL, I just get the runtime error.

Ok. Clicking on the SCL gives you the same view as when you click on a channel on the Now & Next page. For some reason the view for BBC 1 doesn't seem to work for you.

If you click on BBC1 on the Now & Next page does that give the error?

I wouldn't know what the SCL view looks like, it's never worked for me!

No, Now & Next on BBC One works OK, as my previous post re-BBC Two, the current program info is displayed as is the programmes after it (until 23:30).

If SCL is supposed to show that same info then I have no idea because I have just proved the info is there already!

I wouldn't know what the SCL view looks like, it's never worked for me!

No, Now & Next on BBC One works OK, as my previous post re-BBC Two, the current program info is displayed as is the programmes after it (until 23:30).

If SCL is supposed to show that same info then I have no idea because I have just proved the info is there already!

The page you are viewing when you clicking on the link on the Now & Next page is exactly the same page as when you click on the SCL link, a different 'service id' is passed to the page dependant on what link you click on. They show the same information but for some reason it's not working for you from the home page SCL link.

Neither does it work on my corporate laptop when used at work. So it seems well and truly buggered for me!

Is it only me, or are others having the same problem?

We are now talking about the same problem occurring on an iPhone and two different PC's. The common point is obviously the Hummy.

Should I remove/install the iphone package and see if that makes any difference? You didn't answer, am I the only one with this problem? I seem to remember someone else saying the same thing.

Same,

Runtime Error: epg_serviceip.jim:25: invalid command name "" at file "epg_serviceip.jim", line 25

Sorry.

How bizarre! I'll see if I can put in an error trap for that issue and find a way to display something else if it does.

Back