Satellite feeds 1.5

simonog

I am struggling. I tried searching for this and similar and failed to find any matches.

our box works fine and records any 2 channels we want with none greyed out. Yet I get complaints from the remote scheduling package if two programmes overlap, even though they both record fine.

the R/S settings shows 1.5 satellite feeds, whatever that means. How do I make sure it knows it has and works with both the feeds please?

I take it that by “R/S settings shows 1.5” you mean the Remote Scheduling plugin? If so you can change the number of LNB feeds in the Remote Scheduling settings
1 = Single cable from LNB to LNB 1 connector
1.5 = Single cable from LNB with loop through from middle connector to LNB 2 connector
2 = Two separate cables from LNB to LNB 1 & LNB 2 connectors

Have you read the WebIf Documentation for Remote Scheduling it’s all explained in there?

I did read the documentation. My two LNBs are correctly connected. What I had missed was that in the Web Interface Settings it said Two for the number of feeds, but I also discovered I have to set the number of feeds in the Remote Scheduling section of the plugin.

thank you for the pointer which made me look deeper..

Last edited:
I have and that fixed it. My post just before yours was meant to make it clear that I’d done it. Just odd to have the data in 2 independent places.

An unfortunate but not unexpected side effect of having been developed for the HDR-FOX and ported for the Foxsat CF.

A really minor niggle - I should have been able to deal with this without troubling people. It’s such a good set of software I am enormously grateful others put time and effort into creating it at all.

I should have been able to deal with this without troubling people.
That's what the forum is for. I admit to getting a bit irritated if the same basic question comes up over and over again, but I don't recall this one ever having been asked and it is a pointer for next time (especially as I don't have a Foxsat).

Back