[Solved} WebIF Feature Request: Link Schedule Items to EPG Entry

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
When viewing the details of an item in the schedule list, it would be useful if there was a button not just for "cancel event" and "close" but also "view in EPG" (or perhaps pull the EPG data into the view pop-up).

Presumably you mean the EPG grid view rather than the EPG search view (which is already available by clicking on CRID/SCRID) and would like that available for each scheduled episode of a series and not just the next scheduled episode.

If someone were going to be making changes in that areas it would also be nice to include the change in the Visual Schedule display as well and to bring the ability to skip or reschedule episodes from Visual schedule into the main schedule list.

When viewing the details of an item in the schedule list, it would be useful if there was a button not just for "cancel event" and "close" but also "view in EPG" (or perhaps pull the EPG data into the view pop-up).
Where there are multiple events for the row, how would the individual event be chosen?
What is the difference between what you want to see by this and selecting the individual Start Time entry?
1704905195175.png

Presumably you mean the EPG grid view rather than the EPG search view (which is already available by clicking on CRID/SCRID)
I didn't know that, it's not obvious the CRIDs listed are actually links (well the blue triangle hints, but the penny did not drop for me). That's all I need, thanks.

I didn't know that, it's not obvious the CRIDs listed are actually links (well the blue triangle hints, but the penny did not drop for me). That's all I need, thanks.
I could see it being useful on occasion (when resolving conflicts) to be able to link to the EPG grid positioned to the correct day & time to help see which recordings are easiest to move

Back