TheTVDB.com Integration

Wallace, you are a legend.:geek:
'Hero'? When they were just doing their job with nothing specially heroic about their act and a multitude of other misuses of the word.

Can I ask will the new format also do series with single digits as double, eg s1 to s01?
I've changed the series numbering so that double digits can be used from webif version 1.2.5-9.
Just edit the dedup-prefix template under Settings->TheTVDB and use the %S token.
I've updated the list of tokens so anyone who has previously customised this template should take a look and adjust accordingly (anyone who was using it at the defaults will be fine).

Code:
%s - series number
%S - series number (two digits)
%e - episode number
%E - episode number (two digits)
%n - number of episodes
%N - number of episodes (two digits)

Anyone who wants more flexibility will have to use sweeper to do the renaming. Sweeper has gained a %format expansion as of version 2.0.14

e.g. %format:%03d:%episode: -> 001

Last edited:
...and finally for tonight, sweeper 2.0.15 has a pre-defined de-dup ruleset that can be selected from the pre-defined ruleset list at the bottom of the rule editor.

Screenshot%202015-11-26%2000.36.30.png

It's quite long (and I welcome and suggestions to improve it as there are certainly multiple ways to write it) but it should provide a starting point for anyone who wants to use this in place of (auto-)dedup to customise the naming or apply other criteria.

I don't' know why but this episode of Triple D was named wrong even though the correct episode title is in the synopsis.

2015 11 27 - Humax HDR Fox T2 (humax) - Triple D.png

You should be able to use that Change button to choose the correct episode. Might provide some clues!

I went through 18 files today and they were all the same. The title was in the synopsis but the file had been renamed incorrectly.

Weirdly they were all named 1 episode out, so episode 18 had episode 19's title.

I have the same issue again today, do you want me to post any of the details from the files before I go through and select the correct episodes?

Is there any way to get a space after the hyphen e.g. "s01e01 - "

I've set my renaming to "s%Se%E - " but the last space is removed so I get "s01e01 -title"

What's fantastic about it?
The fact that I didn't know if it was even possible, let alone how.

Maybe you guys should go join the grumpy old men thread where the stiff upper lip reserve means that everything will be deemed merley "OK".

Honda did a great tv ad about "ok".

OK. mediocre. average. adequate.....

Last edited:
Before I started using the new double digit Series and Episodes tags files had the space, can't think what else I've changed.

Before I started using the new double digit Series and Episodes tags files had the space, can't think what else I've changed.
If you upgrade to webif 1.2.5-12 then you will be able to add a trailing space on the settings screen and it should work.

Back