WebIF EPG Loading

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
I wanted to search the EPG, but rather than wait for the page load (takes time) I entered my search term and hit search. The search aborted the page load and returned no results (when it should have done, had the EPG loaded), so is it the case that the search is operating at the client end rather than the server end?

However, having (effectively) aborted the page load. I was then unable to make it reload. Switching back to the home page and then re-clicking the EPG link just re-displayed the same thing. Page refresh redisplayed the same thing (etc etc). What ultimately worked was a HDR reboot. Is this expected?

I wanted to search the EPG, but rather than wait for the page load (takes time) I entered my search term and hit search. The search aborted the page load and returned no results (when it should have done, had the EPG loaded), so is it the case that the search is operating at the client end rather than the server end?

However, having (effectively) aborted the page load. I was then unable to make it reload. Switching back to the home page and then re-clicking the EPG link just re-displayed the same thing. Page refresh redisplayed the same thing (etc etc). What ultimately worked was a HDR reboot. Is this expected?
Did you check webif-error.log before rebooting?
Search is on server but (speculating) it is possible you encountered database locking issues with multiple processes accessing the epg simultaneously.

Back