[webif] Version 0.10.0 Released

Try version 0.10.0-1:

• Adds the missing dependency for smartmontools;
  • Better navigation in grid EPG;
  • Fix date in grid EPG (was US style :frantic:);
  • More width for channel names in grid EPG;
  • mobile browser uses same sort as main webif one;
  • Show last event time in schedule;
Thanks for those changes, that has made a big difference.:)
So the remote issue will be addressed in an updated version of ir?

*<:0)

And just released a minor update to the ir package to add back buttons.

In the webif epg, after hitting the +1 day button, the -1 day button is unavailable, so you can't go back easily.

(Great that that the webif has caught up with rs portal, though...)

It's there after a second +1Day. ie. If you go forward 2 days you can only come back one.

I have just tried the hard disk diagnostics page on both of my boxes, one Passed:), but the other one Failed!:(

This failed on Attribute ID 5

Code:
5 Reallocated_Sector_Ct PO--CK 4273 001 001 036 Pre-fail Always FAILING_NOW

Is this something that I need to be concerned with?

This failed on Attribute ID 5 . . . Is this something that I need to be concerned with? . . . Is this something that I need to be concerned with?

Code:

The slightly worrying figure is 4273, this is the number of sectors that have been re-allocated, what are the 'Raw' figures in lines 198 and 199?

Flags also shown when hovering over that field - and I know that is of no use to an iPad!

This failed on Attribute ID 5

Code:

Is this something that I need to be concerned with?

Possibly. When you say failed do you mean that the overall SMART health status (first line on screen) was not a PASS? That's the disk firmware's overall assessment although it often gets it wrong.

Your disk has had a very large number of sector reallocations - a number above the threshold that the manufacturer indicated as normal hence the 'Failing now'. However, these could have all happened early in the disk's life due to a manufacturing defect and they have now been reallocated so everything's fine, or they could have occurred recently due to degradation in an area of a platter... no way to tell without historical data.

Keep an eye on the number and if it isn't growing over the course of a week then you're probably fine.

Flags also shown when hovering over that field - and I know that is of no use to an iPad!

Possibly. When you say failed do you mean that the overall SMART health status (first line on screen) was not a PASS? That's the disk firmware's overall assessment although it often gets it wrong.

Your disk has had a very large number of sector reallocations - a number above the threshold that the manufacturer indicated as normal hence the 'Failing now'. However, these could have all happened early in the disk's life due to a manufacturing defect and they have now been reallocated so everything's fine, or they could have occurred recently due degradation in an area of a platter... no way to tell without historical data.

Keep an eye on the number and if it isn't growing over the course of a week then you're probably fine.
The overall SMART Status is shown as FAILED!

This is the first time that I have had smartmontools on my boxes, so don't know any more about it. This is my old box, which I have had since September 2010.

Not good. That's the assessment of the firmware on the disk itself, presumably based solely on the number of reallocated sectors though. Worth copying anything off that you care about and then maybe running a long disk self-test, but that could tip it over the edge. I would plan to replace it.

I have just attempted to do a native HDD Test

HDD Test Fail
You may recover the HDD through Format
Storage. (Error code : 5)

What's at the bottom of the hard disc diagnostics page - in the self test logs area?

Back